Friday, January 27, 2012

December 21st, 2012

Hello, everyone, and welcome to what many believe to be the date that the WORLD WILL END!!!  If that doesn't grab you're attention, than stop reading now.  Why is this the date that was chosen to be the harbinger of the end of the world?  It is the date that the Mayan calender ends, for one.  A few scientists believe that they changed their calender system and no one really understood how the old one worked, just that it ended suddenly.  You have to remember, the Mayans practiced blood sacrifices and other stange rituals, so can we really trust that the calender they created was accurate enough to predict the end of the world? 
     There are already a lot of websites listing what is going to happen on December 21st.  Sites that are selling ready to eat food packages and creating your own shelter from the oncoming doom.  If you remember, the same thing happened with the Y2K bug, and look how that turned out.  Maybe what this world needs is a global disaster, but that would be horrendous to imagine and I, personally, don't want to go through all that.  Where would the electricity come from for my TV for goodness sakes?  I need hot water for my showers and air conditioning in the summer.  Good grief!  How would I keep my food fresh and pop my popcorn? 
     Unless our next president unleashes nukes at China or Korea, I think we will get through 2012 just fine.  There will be a lot of people making money of the fears of people who insist that the end times are upon us, but this is the land of opportunity and there is always that Karma thing waiting for them.  If you have any ideas on how I can profit from this let me know. LOL.
     Anyway, thanks for reading.  If you care to share your thoughts on what you think will happen, feel free to do so.  I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Don't for get about the 8/8/88 scare was suposed to be a rapture event that didn't happen. Wasn't there another more recent one? Either way I say if the world ends we probably won't know too much about it because logically we would end as well. But just in case I am going to purchase a gun, not sure what I will do with it, I'm currently calling it a self defence tool. So as for profits perhaps we could make up some sort of survival guide. LOL

    ReplyDelete